Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Winners For Sketch 317

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Melodie from Melody's Kreativeck



Such a fun and festive gallery this week.  Thank you to all who played along with our sketch.  I was smitten with Melodie's card.  The reindeer, an iconic Christmas image, is adorable adorned with Christmas lights and ornaments.  Congratulations Melodie - you are the Queen of Clean!

Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!

SaveSave

2 comments:

Book Bling said...

Thanks Linda for choosing my card. I am thrilled. Ginny

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all! So many pretty cards! I'm so honored to have my card featured! Thank you Jen :) Looking forward to another fun challenge!