Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Winners For Sketch 83

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Allisa has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Michelle at Michelle's Handmade World


Thanks so much to everyone that played along with my sketch this week!  I loved looking at all of your creations. It was so hard to pick a Queen!  In the end Michelle's card won me over.  I just love the little touch of bling on her masculine card!  The bold bright colors would be perfect for a teen!
 Congrats, Michelle, on being the Queen of Clean this week!




Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Linda Suarez!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I literally just did the happy dance down my hallway at work when I saw this! Thanks for selecting me as the Queen of Clean this week!

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my card, Linda! I really appreciate it. Great gallery this week and congratulations to everyone!

Shannon Jaramillo said...

Thank you Jennifer T for picking me as a Princess this week, I had so much fun making my card! Love to play along with the great sketches here at Freshly made Sketches :)